Five Question Friday!!! March 4, 2011

This is something from My Little Life that looked like fun to me in October before I lost my connection. Now that I'm back up again, I'll be participating!! :D

Five Question Friday!!!
 



1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
No, thankfully I have never forgotten Alan at a store (school does not qualify for him yet, as he's only a toddler lol) but then again its hard to forget a loud, screaming, overly hyper little boy like my monkey man. :)

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
We didn't go anywhere because we were poor teenagers lol, but we drove up and down 24th Street (the regular cruise street lmao) and I remember that he was so excited when I said yes to being his boyfriend, that he stuck his head out the window and his hat blew off. :D We spent the next hour driving around looking for it lmao. **BEST FIRST DATE EVER... NOT!*** But still lol, good memories.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
Fish lol. Like not goldfish in an aquarium, or fish on a dish (I ryhmned!) at Red Lobster, but fish in lakes and rivers and such... YES I will admit it, I am a native Montanan and I have a phobia of fish swimming up against my leg or body while we are swimming. Pahahahahaha, I know I am a total dork but I can't help it at all! Ask my sister Natalie lol, I freak out even NOW as a twenty-one year old mother!!! :D I am soooooo lame lol. :P

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
Being the praticing Budhist and hippie that I am, I always try my best to just deal with confrontation as it comes, as peacefully as possible. Sometimes this is hard especially when the other party is not a peaceful person, but daily meditation helps keep me centered so I can be more at peace with myself and everything. With that, dealing with confrontation is simple. 

5. Wood floors or carpet?
Currently? carpet everywhere but the tiny bathroom... Even in the kitchen... With an eighteen month old boy who's favorite way to tell his mother his done eating is by throwing all his food on the floor. Yes *sigh* he's at that stage. 

In my dream house lol? Well let's see... Carpet in the living room, office, bedrooms and family room. Wood floor in the kitchen, dining room and studio room (a must have in my own house) and linolium in the bathroom. Perfection! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011