20 weeks...

I saw this on Pinterest and I loved it. Unfortunately, I had already missed Anna's twentieth week. I looked back into my picture files and found this picture from her twentieth week of birth. Yes, I had taken one! I was lucky that it was the Thanksgiving weekend too, or I might not have. Unlike most pregnancies, I had a second ultrasound later in my pregnancy, at 35 weeks, just to check on her size. They were worried about her being to small.

So I promise to do a 35 week photo shoot for her. Its March 2, you readers cannot let me forget!

For now though, here is her 20 week photos!

 
She is just so amazing... Just like her brother. :)
 
 
 
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011