What I'm Loving Wednesday!! February 27, 2013

Happy Hump Day everyone! This week has been one awesome one for us and a very exciting one. We have lots of things to love! So here is this week's What I'm Loving Wednesday!!! Be sure to check out Jamie's blog This Kind of Love to see her WILW and other fun stuff! What are you loving today?



I'm loving... that my good friend Kelsie had her baby boy yesterday morning! I will get to go up and see them tomorrow! Now just to wait until then and also when they come home so that Alan and Anna can meet him. :) Congratulations Kelsie, Keith and Kelton! We love you all!

I'm loving... that my other friend Chelsey and her husband just welcomed another little boy into her family as well! This will be their fourth foster care child, they are so blessed! Next week she is on Spring Break, so we have plans to get all the kids together. Cannot wait! Congratulations Chelsey, Dan, Colton, M and Baby K! We love you all as well!

I'm loving... that we finally got our income tax return and can start buying some much needed stuff for our family. This year we are hoping to buy a new cell phone for me, new beds for everyone, dressers for the kids and maybe a down payment on a new car. Yay!

I'm loving... that today Aunt Natalie and Uncle Jake find out today if they are having a boy or a girl. They are currently in the appointment and I am ever so anxiously awaiting her texts! We will get to look at that adorable little baby growing inside her belly, I am just so excited! I told her that I had to be one of the first to know lol, since she was the same with Alan and Anna. I will be sure to post  about it Friday hopefully. I do not care what she is having, I just cannot wait to know!

I'm loving... these Pinterest finds today:





Hollow out a log to plant flowers in, love this idea. Using old toys as dresser knobs, too cute! Would be a cool idea for the kids' bedrooms or the playroom. Recipe for swirly cakes, want to do this for Anna's smash cake this year! Pizza grilled cheese: my new guilty pleasure lol. Using wine bottles as a self waterer for you herbs. Could go right in your kitchen window! Love this idea!


I'm loving... that we start to learn Thriller in hip hop class tomorrow. The kids are pretty excited and I told them that they could wear their Halloween costumes to the performance for their parents in March. It should be really cute, my first group of kids just loved it and their parent's did too!

I'm loving... that I will be having two big performances to prepare for in the next two months. One in March and one in April. I need to start the choreography for the one in April already! We are getting close! :)

I'm loving... my family, my friends, my job and my life.



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

  1. It's nice to know that you spent your tax return on things that everyone in the family can benefit from. That's the best way to get the most of it. This I'm Loving list of yours is truly inspiring too. I'm so glad that you have been blessed with wonderful people. Thank you for sharing, Jillian! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and for commenting! I did not start the WILW list though, Miss Daisy May @ htt://www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011