Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I love all of you today! Thank you for reading Free Range Family! You are all fantastic!


Lol, I had to. I was looking through Google images and when Lon saw that one, he insisted that I post that on my blog. So there you go lol. Enjoy it! Today we have quite a bit to do. Alan has his Valentine's Day party at Off the Leaf, I have to prepare Lon's gifts (bacon roses and a Heart Attack) and we are also hoping to get in for a tax return appointment at some time too. Oh and I need to stop by my parents too for the kids. But that's besides the point.

For Valentine's Day, I made Lon bacon roses. I do not have a picture of the ones I made, but here is a Pinterest photo of them:


Lon just loved them lol, he thought they were hilarious. Alan made him a "Heart Attack," where he attacked Lon with a ton of hearts that we had made. Each with there own special reason why Alan loves Lon. We have yet to do this to Lon, we plan on attacking him when he comes home from work. Oh how I wish I had a phone! I so want some pictures of this! Here is the Pinterest one, so that you get an idea:


An EXTRA special happy Valentine's Day to my husband. To this day we have been together for four years, five months, one week and two days. That is 1,622 days! It is crazy to think that we have a little more than half a year before we hit FIVE YEARS!! I am going to save all the mushy-ness for him lol and instead share with you a timeline through photos. Enjoy!


 

 



I love you Lon Andersen!

What are your plans for today? Do you enjoy Valentine's Day, or is it just another day for you? Regardless if you celebrate today or not, I hope you all have a wonderful day today!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011