Soooooooo Much for Earth Day Celebrations...

We woke up this morning to find a nice blanket of snow covering everything, for like the third time this month lol! So much for my holiday plans, darn! We were going to go to Norm's Island today and go on a nature hike. I also had plans to finish the yardwork and plant the last of our flowers. This will probably not happen in the snow with a potty training preschooler and a babe. We are watching Disney movies all day to make up for it. Le sigh... whatevs Mother Nature, if you want to be a drama queen today, then that's fine! You had just better behave on Arbor Day, I won't take no gruff from you then! :)


This weekend wasn't too crazy. My family was out of state for Aunt April's dance competition and workshop, but I did have my bosses' baby shower I helped decorate for. She is having twins, a boy and a girl, around the same time Aunt Natalie is. The party was rubber ducky themed, which I thought was adorable! I loved the color palette: blue, pink, purple and yellow. Too cute!

 
We played a bunch of crazy games, from a cotton ball game to a silly relay race. I had a lot of fun and Alan even was able to participate in some of the games! He loved running around with the older kids and playing balloon volleyball. Anna enjoyed rolling around on the play mat, trying to catch a balloon. I did not win any game but I had a great time playing them!

We went over to my parent's house the next day to meet up with my mom and sister who had just gotten back into town. They had spahetti and Miss Anna got to try real big kid spaghetti for the first time! Oh she loved it and slimed herself up considerably lol. But as long as she enjoyed it, Mama is happy. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011