What I'm Loving Wednesday! April 3, 2013

Its past noon and I have a little girl who fell asleep on me but keeps fussing whenever I try to move lol. I have laundry to fold and switch, carepts to vaccuum, floors to sweep, baby food to make, dishes to do and the bathroom could honestly use a touch up, if I am already being picky lol! But I have class today and don't know how much around the house will get done before I go in lol. I think that I would much rather stay here with her and write this post inside!

Here is this week's post!




I'm loving... that we are officially doing TWO dances for our dance showcase in May! We will be performing to ABC by Jackson 5 and Around the World by Daft Punk. I am soooooooooo excited!

I'm loving... all the cool plans I have for Aunt Natalie and Uncle Jake's dinosaur themed baby shower! With tree decorations to dino egg hunts to melting dinosaurs in your drinks to an alphabet decorating activity, this baby shower will be AWESOME!!

I'm loving... that Aunt April's birthday is coming up! Of course she was born in April lol! :P

I'm loving... that Aunt April also has a dance competiton again this weekend. I love watching her dance, her spirit soars across the room like a phoenix when she does. I also love going and supporting my old dance studio. Go Diverstity Dance!  

I'm loving... that Lon borrowed the Life of Pi from his parents yesterday. We watched it earlier tonight and I just loved it. Wow!!

I'm loving... the weather lately! Its so nice and springy and gorgeous out this week! I love it, we have almost been LIVING outside this week lol!

I'm loving... that the circus will also be in town this weekend. The kids love the circus and I love to take photos. I have always found the circus fascinating! Stay tuned for some cool pics next week!

I'm loving... that tomorrow is my day off! We will be spending as much time outside as we can!!!! :D

I'm loving... my family, my friends, my job and my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011