Mother's Day Update and Before the Wedding photos!

Since Mother's Day was yesterday, there will be no Meet Me on Monday this week. However, you can still stop at Java's blog to see what's up in her life here.

My Mother's Day was grand! Lon let me sleep in until 10! :D The boys got me a hand drawn card and four roses- one for each family member, even Rosalie! Then we took a nap together and went out to dinner with my mom and family at Hu Hut Mongolian Grill. We had never been there, and it was quite the delicious experience! :) Alan even ate egg rolls! It was a wonderful Family Sunday and a great Mother's Day! Hope everyone else's was grand as well. :)

Okay, I've been getting so many comments on here and FB about the wedding photos that I have posted my second set of pictures there, so its my blog's turn now! Please enjoy these Before Wedding photos! :D





Jenelle lacing me up.






Tying the bow.






Kari did my makeup and Jenelle did my hair. :) They both did a wonderful job!






I couldn't resist putting this one up! Alan combing his hair after seeing mama's hair being done. :D






Kalvin riding his scooter in his suit. Silly boy!






Lon adjusting Alan's tie. <3 This one is sooooo sweet!






Lon, Alan and Kalvin looking at the pinwheels.






My brother Darren (also Best Man) with his fiance Rachael.






Lon standing with Judge Hernadez.






About to get married! <3 


For friends and family members, go here and use the password to view and purchase photos. Hope everyone has a great Monday! See you tomorrow for Top Two Tuesday! Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011