Nothing to post really...

So I was going post another wedding photos post tonight after I got off of work, but among many other bad things that happened, our laptop's mouse died (or so Lon claims). Let me explain lol, since Lon is an inventor, as soon as something electronic dies in our household my husband immediately snatches it up and dissects it for his inventions. So I came home from my overly long work day to a mouse-less computer and an excited husband. Grrr. :P I think he's gonna use it in his arm lol. :)

And I DO. NOT. USE. LAPTOP. TOUCHSCREEN. MOUSES.

Nope.

Lol that's kinda a lie, cos I'm using it right now. Shhhh. :P

But I cannot seem to get the touchscreen to work enough for me (or maybe its my fingers) so that I can upload more wedding photos on here. :( I'm sorry.

Today was a stressful day for me, both at work and in my personal life. I have only relaxed and spent time with my boys since I got off. I don't really have a lot to write about, but hopefully tomorrow I will have more.

Have a great Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011