Happy Sunday!

We're not planning on doing a whole lot today, except for maybe spring cleaning and playing with the little man. :) So I'm not gonna have a whole lot to post about today... And I know a ton of people are always asking me the information on my art classes and birthday parties I do for my job, and I recently posted info about art classes here. So here is the info on our birthday party packages! :D

YMCA Let's Party Birthdays

Party package includes decorated table, decorated and signed t-shirt for the birthday child, and a Birthday Party Staff to set up, run and clean up!

Days and Times: Fridays 6-7:30 pm
Saturdays 12-1:30 pm, 2-3:30 pm, and 4-5:30 pm


Color Choices (for table decorations): Blue, green, yellow, red, or pink

Tumble Party: 1-8 years old
45 minutes of tumbling play, 45 minutes of party time
6 kids minimum, 12 kids maximum
Members: $10 per kid
Non-Members: $14 per kid

Rock Climbing Party: 7-12 years old
45 minutes of rock wall climbing action, 45 minutes of party time
6 kids minimum, 12 kids maximum
Members: $12 per kid
Non-Members: $16 per kid

Pool Party: 8-12 years old
1 hour of swimming fun, 30 minutes of party time
6 kids minimum, 12 kids maximum
Members: $14 per kid
Non-Members: $18 per kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011