One month anniversary!

Things have been so stressful lately (though it doesn't seem that way from my posts, I try to keep my blog positive), I didn't even realize that today was Lon and I's one month anniversary of our wedding! This month seemed to fly by for us, as I'm sure the next few will. :)




I love you so much Lon, I will be happily married to you forever. This is just the beginning of a beautiful relationship and a wonderful family. We may be at a stressful point in our lives but we are so strong together, life can only get better from here! I love you and Alan. You are my life.




These photos are of course thanks to the ever wonderful Jeff Bryson. Thanks again Jeff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011