Meet Me on Monday!! May 2, 2011

Happy Monday! And what a happy Monday it is, after last night's presidential address! :)





Via


I actually did not watch Obama's address last night, it was dinnertime and we have a strict no tv rule during Family Sunday dinners. But Osama Bin-Laden is dead! Now I'm not one to normally celebrate a living creature's death (I have been known to cry over road kill lol) but this man has been involved in terrorism for too long. He has caused too much death and destruction in this world, so his death is a very celebratory thing for some people. We are not celebrating it like most, per say, but we are very happy. :) Thanks to the military and all those fighting for good. Patriotism and our military is very important to my family. We have three uncles in the military (Uncle Cameron, Tyler and Aaron) and Uncle Cameron has even been on active duty in Iraq. We are very blessed to have all of our brothers safe today here, but not so many families are that lucky. Please remember in your celebrations to continue to send your love towards active duty or injured soldier families. And along with that, please take a moment of silence and memory for all those lost on September 11. They are now avenged for their wrongful death and can rest peacefully.

In other news, My husband has further developed his robot gripping hand and created the  forearm to attach later. I do have to say, it all looks quite impressive for a recycled robot created in Alan's bedroom closet. Once he's finished it, he could very well patent it. That'd be really cool! He's caused quite the commotion around my family too. Alan gets very excited when he gets to see it and even Kalvin has been trying to make his own robot hand lol. :)

And I should have a post later today with wedding photos, so be sure to check back to see them! They will be just beautiful, I promise. <3

And now for Meet me on Monday! Enjoy!





What is your favorite kind of muffin?
So I'm a total kid at heart lol and am going to have to say Chocolate Chip muffin. I know I know, I'm so healthy. :P



Via


What was the first car you ever owned?
Oh Todd, I actually named him lol. :) My first car was a white 1993 Dodge Caravan. Oh I loved that van so. It finally broke down when I was seven months pregnant with Alan lol. But it was a good van. :)

Which TV Show were you sad to see end?
I know it only asks for one, but I have several. :)

The Muppet Show, Baby Blues,



Via


Lost, Friends,



Via


Seinfeild and Dexter's Lab.



Via


What is your lucky number?
23- its the date I was born and the date of our wedding <3

Pretzels or Potato Chips?
I like both. It just depends on my mood. I could eat pretzels or Doritos or Salt and Vinegar chips. What I'm eating with the chips is also a big determiner lol. :)

Comments

  1. I love the show Friends too!Your newest follower from MMOM. Hope you could follow me back! Thanks! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011