Motivational Mondays!!

I know, I did three Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes last week but when I came across this poem today I couldn't resist using it for this week's edition! I would also like to announce that as of today, I have had over 2,000 viewers on this blog! Whoohoo! I want to thank everyone who has ever read my blog and a big hug to all my followers! I love all of you! :) Enjoy this post and have a great Monday! See you tomorrow for Top Two Tuesday! :D





Success
by: Ralph Waldo Emerson


To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty,
To find the best in others,
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child,
A garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011