The Pregnancy Post: Week by Week! Week 25

This week is flying by! Easter is in only four days and I haven't bought ANYTHING for Alan yet lol. Oh well, both Lon and I get paid by the end of the week, we will just be one of those people at the stores the night before lmao. Oh well! :) Alan and I have been really enjoying Aunt Natalie and Jake's company this week. Yesterday we watched Happy Feet 2 with them, Alan got to help Jake and Aunt Natalie unload their four-wheeler while playing outside and then we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. They have two more days til they leave and I'm not ready for them to go yet! Lol tomorrow is April's birthday party. Not sure what is planned for it lol, but I know that family will be coming over to celebrate sometime. I am particularly excited to see everyone and just hope that Lon won't be at work and can come celebrate as well. Friday I am doing my Red Dress Photo Shoot with Natalie on the Rims! So excited!! Tried the dress on again today and I feel so beautiful in it. You can barely tell I am pregnant in it though. That could be a good thing though I guess. :)

Today we were going to go see the Easter Bunny but my siblings decided they would rather go dirt biking and four-wheeling. *Sigh* Those kids... I wish I could go ride though! As soon as Anna comes. So for now the plan is for Friday for us to go get pictures with the Easter Bunny. Let's hope this goes well, we have never done pictures with the bunny, just with Santa. And we all now how that normally goes lol. Instead, we are watching The Muppet Movie with Grandma Melanie. Such a cute movie!

I almost forgot to share these with you. Here are some pictures I took the other day of Alan at daycare, when he put on the elephant costume. He only wore it for so long and he made it so difficult on me to get any good pics, but here they are! My cute elephant boy!

The hood kept bothering him lol

Ewww, nice shot you got of me Mom!!

We also have a unicorn and puppy dog costume, I will have to try and get a couple of pictures of him in at least the puppy one lol! :P

And now finally, here is this week's Pregnancy Post!





How far along: 25 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: 1.8 pounds and 13 1/2 inches long or the size of an average rutabaga

Developments of Baby: Baby girl's brain tissue and neurons continue to grow and develop. She can now hear my stomach gurgle and my voice when I talk, among other noises. She is rehearsing breathing with the amniotic fluid, though she won't actually take her first breath until after she is born. She continues to put on baby fat and weight, getting closer to looking the way she will after delivery. If you could see her hair at this point, you could tell the color of it! :)

Weight Gain: Still at only ten pounds. For the fourth week now. Ugh now this is getting frustrating. I feel like I eat and eat all the time, but every time I step on the scale, no more weight gain. :( I never thought I'd be saying this lol, but I hope I gain some more weight soon!

Belly Button In or Out: Still in but its getting closer and closer to popping out everyday. Ewwww lol!

Maternity Clothes: Only maternity jeans and work pants so far. All of my workout pants and regular shirts still fit. I even found a pair of jeans from right after I had Alan that fit, so I have been wearing them too.

Morning Sickness: Oh yeah, its still there. But at least now its manageable. I honestly think that I will have morning sickness all the way until delivery with Anna, just like I did when I was pregnant with Alan. Oh well, at least it stops after delivery! Only fifteen more weeks til then right? Lol.

Stretch Marks: No new stretch marks to be found so far! :D

Gender: A Girl :D

Movement: Pretty much all the time now. Whenever I am sitting, she is moving. And its starting to get a little awkward and painful lol. She likes to make my belly look like that scene in Alien, yeah you know what I am talking about. Her other favorite area to play on (and I mean play on, it feels like she's practicing walking on them!) is my spine. *Shudders* This one gets me a bit because it feels so weird, but I normally just walk around a little to get her to change positions. 

Sleep: Sleep is meh...

Best Moment This Week: Seeing Alan pack around a baby doll at school yesterday made my heart melt. He would even give it kisses and burp it! So sweet! 

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly! I am definitely not one of those pregnant women who can comfortably sleep on their big bellies, it is beyond uncomfortable for me and sometimes will even make me nauseous. But it sucks majorly because I am a huge belly sleeper, I like hate to sleep on my side! Currently, I use pillows and blankets to prop me in this awkward half belly, half side sleeping position. It only works so much though.

Food Cravings: Salmon, cheeseburgers, cheesecake, pizza, Laffy Taffy, tacos, Cool Ranch Doritios, Starburst, Skittles, Snickers, chocolate, cake lol, tator tots, chai tea, milkshakes, Salt and Vinegar chips, grilled cheese sandwiches, and definitely lasanga lol!

Food Aversions: Eggs, my husband's beef jerkeys, salad or lettuce in general, pasta and most similar carbs, spicy or Mexican food and raw meat. Yuck to the extreme!

Symptoms: Morning sickness, feeling weak or light-headed, round ligament pain, all around exhaustion, the need to pee ALL the time lol, out of breath easily, food aversions and nausea, major forgetfulness, odd dreams, heightened sense of smell, lower back pains, cluster headaches, leg and butt cramps, overly emotional at times (gotta love pregnancy hormones!) and light Braxton Hicks contractions

What I’m looking forward to: Aunt Natalie being in town this whole week, Aunt April's birthday party tomorrow and Easter Sunday. I get to see my family a lot this week and that's just awesome! 

What I'm not looking forward to: Still the Glucose test. I have a date now too. April 18 uggggh!

I finally came to a decision on when to have my baby shower. We are having it Sunday, May 20 which is Alan's BFF Korbin's birthday but we will make it work. So glad to finally have something planned! Now I just need to get the invitations started lol. :) Here are my weekly belly pics for ya! I feel just huge lately and Anna is always feeling like she is about to bust out, and I still have fifteen more weeks left lol! Oh boy! :P Yet I still have people who can't tell lol! Silly people!

25 weeks and 3 days


Tune in tomorrow for my Toddler Talk Thursday and my One Day Without Shoes 2012 posts. I hope everyone is having a great day! We are enjoying the beautiful shorts and Teva shoes weather! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011