One Year Ago...

I said the two best words I could say to the one person who is the love of my life. 



I said "I do" to a life of endless happiness and love. To all those wonderful kisses, to all the laughter we will share, to all those silly adventures we will take together. To long nights taking care of him when he is up sick and to all of those amazing foot and back rubs. To all those dinner failures and invention successes and to all the beautiful children we will have.

A year ago, today, I married my beloved husband Lon. We had a beautiful wedding at the Veteran's Park with all of the important people in our life present. I still look back on that day fondly, flipping through our gorgeous pictures taken by the great Jeff Bryson. It was so perfect for us!

Our goofy wedding party

In this past year, we have been through a lot of ups and some downs. Financial issues, loss of jobs, our trip to Canyon Ferry, Lon getting a job, an unexpected pregnancy, morning sickness, ER visits, Lon getting another job, potty training Alan, the Cadillac being totaled... Through all of this, we have been strong together. I believe we can fair any bad weather and I will always be stand by him. We are together for the long run and I can't wait to see where the trip takes us.

Lon, I love you with all of my heart and want to spend everyday of the rest of my life with you. I want to have more children with you and raise them together, then grow old together. You are my knight in shining armor, my prince charming, my protector, the light in the darkness, my savior, my pillar of strength, my safe haven, my everything.



Happy one year anniversary Lon. I hope for many, many, many more to come!

My good friend Apryl had her baby boy on Sunday. You may remember her from my post about her baby shower? Yeah lol... :) He was born on the day before his due date lol, how close to Alan! :P We are so happy for you, Apryl and Dan! Congratulations on your beautiful little bundle of joy! We can't wait until we get to meet him, I'm sure Alan and him will be great friends as they get older!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011