Easton and Treyton's Birthday Party Through Pictures

Sorry about not posting at all yesterday. Originally I was going to post about our Easter Sunday but I changed my mind and decided to first post about Easton and Treyton's birthday party. However, I had zero chances to even get on the computer yesterday.

Lon got into a pretty severe car accident at work yesterday. He was leaving the parking lot to run some errands for his boss, when he and another car collided head on. Lon was in the process of putting on his seatbelt when the accident happened and he was launched head first into his steering wheel. His car's front axle is snapped in half, so his car is most likely totaled. Even though his car is probably gone for good, we are so endlessly blessed and thankful that Lon is okay. He refused to go to the hospital to get fully checked out (that's my ridiculous husband for you, won't ever go in to get checked out. Grrrrr!) but the paramedic cleared him of a concussion. I could not imagine what I would do if he had not been okay, I don't even want to think about it. We are just so glad he is okay and only a little sore today. Lon, I love you so much and don't know what I would do without you in Alan and I's life. I had somewhat of a rude awakening yesterday, and hope to never experience that again. Thank goodness you are okay!

On a lighter note (yes, please!)...

I have had over 20,000 views on this blog as of today! Thank you again to all my wonderful readers, you guys make this blog possible! I love that you all love my family so much! We will continue to post about our life and activities as long as you all keep enjoying reading them! Thanks again! :D

Saturday was also Easton and his brother Treyton's (Alan's friends from "school") birthday party at the Kid's Klub House. Aunt April went with Alan and I to help out with the rowdy man. I had never been to Kid's Klub House before and didn't know what to expect. But it was a total blast! Alan had so much fun and was able to see all of his friends. He loved it!

Riding on these weird bike things with Aunt April


I'm pretty sure that Alan's favorite part of the whole party was the slides lol. There were three of them total, ranging from really small to humungous. Alan had to have Aunt April go down with him the first few times but once he got the hang of it, he went down all by himself several times lol! He would only go down the on his belly though, despite Aunt April and I's many attempts to get him to sit like the bigger kids. But his belly would stick to the slide and slow him down, making a loud squeaking noise as he slid down lol. He didn't seem to mind one bit!

Little slide

Big slide

Biggest slide! :D

After playing for a bit, we all gathered around to sing the boys "Happy Birthday." Alan insisted on sitting next to Treyton and another boy from school for the song. I think it was because he wanted to be close to Treyton's Cars 2 cake and the Mater and McQueen on it. Oh well lol! It was like a race to see who was done and could play again first, because Alan and all the other boys chowed their cake and ice cream like none other. Alan wouldn't even let me wipe his face and hands afterwards, he wanted to get back to playing as fast as he could! And who could blame them lol?

Mmmm cake and ice cream, better eat it fast!

There was so much for the kids to do at the Klub House! There was a ball room, with goals and baskets, and a plush room full of foam shapes for the kids to build things. Up above, there was another room, a clubhouse, with two kid sized balls to roll around. And the three slides with several winding tubes to climb through. The kids had a total blast exploring and playing in the whole place, and even some adults participated too! I felt to pregnant to join in lol, but had fun watching my kids and snapping pictures!

Climbing across the rope bridge

We had so much fun at the party and I love the Kid's Klub House! I might just have to have Alan's third birthday party there as well, who knows??? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011