The Pregnancy Post: Week by Week! Week 26

Wow! Already 26 weeks! That means only two more weeks until I am at my third trimester! How crazy! :) This week has been very rough on me, both physically as well as emotionally. Lon getting into that car accident on Monday really took a toll on our family and I feel like we are still recovering from it. I just feel so exhausted and blah this week! Oh well lol. Such is life. :)

Here's this week's Pregnancy Post!







How far along: 26 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: 2 pounds and 14 1/2 inches long or the size of a cucumber

Developments of Baby: The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear both mine and Lon's voice as we chat with each other. Her lungs are continuing to develop and she is focusing on putting on more baby fat and weight.

Weight Gain: Hallelujah! I have finally gained another POUND, bringing me to a total of eleven pounds for this pregnancy lol! Wow...

Belly Button In or Out: Still in but its getting closer and closer to popping out everyday. Ewwww lol!

Maternity Clothes: I'm starting to think I won't even need maternity clothes for this pregnancy, except the two pairs of maternity pants I have been wearing. But so far, no need for shirts at all! I can still wear my regular shirts, which I like much better anyways lol! :P

Morning Sickness: Yep, still present. Don't wanna talk much more about it this week. I'm exhausted from it!

Stretch Marks: No new stretch marks to be found so far! :D Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am still so tiny? Lol.

Gender: A Girl :D

Movement: Tons of movement still, feels like she wants to bust out of my belly already lol! Stay in there Anna, you still have a few more months chica!

Sleep: It is better this week, as long as I am not waking up to throw up. Which I have the past two days, ugh. But when I do sleep, I sleep hard. Like you could drop a bomb next to me and I wouldn't wake up hard lol. I have been so beat.

Best Moment This Week: At work on Monday, I was rocking a baby and Anna must've gotten offended because she just started beating him up! It was so bad that I had to give the baby to someone else, she was bugging the baby and hurting me kinda. Little turkey who already can't share lol! :P

What I miss: Not being nauseous all the stinking time!

Food Cravings: I don't even want to talk about food this week. Ew, no cravings at all. Just give me vitamins and nutrients to keep me by, I am done with food! Ugh! 

Food Aversions: Everything lol. ^ See above. 

Symptoms: Morning sickness, feeling weak or light-headed, round ligament pain, all around exhaustion, the need to pee ALL the time lol, out of breath easily, food aversions and nausea, major forgetfulness, odd dreams, heightened sense of smell, lower back pains, cluster headaches, leg and butt cramps, overly emotional at times (gotta love pregnancy hormones!) and light Braxton Hicks contractions

What I’m looking forward to: Feeling normal again. Fourteen more weeks and counting!

What I'm not looking forward to: Still the Glucose test. I have a date now too. April 18 uggggh! Its like exactly a week away now. Ick!

Here are my belly pictures for this week. I keep getting told that I don't look pregnant and our landlord saw me the other day and thought I had already had Anna lol! She is still in there guys, I guess my body is just holding it in real well. :)

26 weeks and 3 days

I dunno how people don't see this, I feel massive lol!

If you liked this post and this blog, please click on the link below to vote for my blog at Top Baby Blogs. I have moved up again to Number 284, yes! Thanks to everyone who is voting for me!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011