Five Question Friday! April 20, 2012

Happy Friday everyone! Today Alan and I plan on cleaning up the house some more and then possibly taking a walk to my parent's house again. If it stays nice outside that is lol! :)

Here is this week's Five Question Friday!





Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back?
We have been doing some light couponing and shopping with our Preferred Card at Albertsons.

I say light couponing because I have several friends of mine who have recently REALLY got into couponing. Like use multiple newspapers, have an online coupon group, save $100 or more each trip kind of getting into it lol. And though I think its awesome how much they are saving, I don't think I could spend the time (or concentration for that matter lol) on couponing like they do. But still, major kudos to them! :)

What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"?
I've never really written a formal bucket list, is that something people do now lol?

Um, I would have to say go scuba diving somewhere tropic. Go to Japan. Explore Alaska the way Chris McCandless did (minus the dying part, of course lol).

Would you rather give up AC or heat?
Really, this is a something that someone would have to think of lol? Obviously I would waaaaay rather give up AC. Air Conditioning is a luxury whereas heat is somewhat of a necessity, especially during winter in Montana. In fact, we don't even have air conditioning at our current apartment. If it gets hot in there, we open our windows and turn on the fans. So glad we can do that now!!!! Yay for nicer weather! :D

What's your favorite cocktail??
Um, I really don't (or didn't when I wasn't pregnant lol) drink often enough to have a favorite cocktail lol. In all honesty, I had to google a cocktail list to see what qualifies for a cocktail and what doesn't. Thanks wikipedia! :P

My favorite cocktail (or more likely the one I have ordered the most, maybe like three times lol) is Sex on the Beach. I have found though that I like just plain Malibu Coconut Rum and Pepsi mixed together.

But like I said, I barely ever drink!

What was your first job & how old were you?
Lol you will all just love this. My first job was at Chuck E. Cheese lol.




You know, Chuck E. Cheese aka every parent's hell? Lol I started working there when I was 15 years old and worked there til I gave birth to Alan at 20 years old. Yes, I worked at that chaotic place for five whole years and moved my way up from a normal worker to a Team Leader to the Birthday Coordinator.

I make fun of it somewhat now, but really it wasn't that bad there. It was loud and crazy like all the time but after living with my crazy family, I was totally used to it. And I actually really enjoyed hosting the birthday parties. They were my forte, so to speak. By the time I had quit, I had worked out an entire fool-proof process to host these parties that guaranteed a outstandingly awesome report to my management. No wonder they gave me the Birthday Coordinator position. :)

I am also grateful for working at CEC because it was part of the reason I was hired to work at the YMCA. They were really impressed with my five year stay with the company and that I was well trained with hosting the perfect birthday party. So thank you, Mister Mouse! :P


Tune in Sunday for my post about the importance of nature in childhood development. Its for Earth Day and I think its a pretty good rant, if I do say so myself lol. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011