Downsizing...

After much discussion and over thinking on my part, we have made a decision about moving out at the end of this month.

We have decided that in the best interest of our family, we will be moving out of our apartment. That is not all. We also decided that in my best mental interest (so I'm not constantly stressed about finances... Not sure how this will help lol) we will be getting a cheaper, one bedroom apartment or *crossing fingers* house that is under $500 a month.

We did this last year, in the apartment before this one. We lived in a one bedroom basement apartment, underneath two female college students and near a high school.

We will. NEVER. do. that. again. I repeat NEEEEEEVEEEEEER!

I would rather experience water boarding or sense deprivation than go through that again. I'm serious, I don't even want to think about it! All those sleepless nights... *Shudders* You think I'm being dramatic, but I'm not. It was just awful! Drunk college students upstairs and sleeping infants downstairs DO NOT WORK!!!

I'm really, really, really, really (can I emphasize REALLY???) hope that its easier on us, since Alan will be 22-28 months old instead of only 3-9 months old and he has a set sleeping schedule. And that we will be not renting anywhere that is near college kids (No offense to any college kids. And btw, I am that mom that will ask a potential landlord! I value my son's sleep schedule and am proud to say it!) and hopefully we will have a house!

I have looked at the online classifieds and such, which is awesome because with some of them you can actually see the apartments, and what's interesting is the one we like best right now is in the same complex as I used to live in when I first met Lon's older brother Tyler! But it looks spacious enough for a one bedroom, has a dishwasher and a washer/dryer, and is in the heights close to Lon's therapist and his job too!

This is just an option of course, we haven't even viewed it yet. It just has a lot of potential and that excites me. I always feel like a month is not enough time to find a rental, but in the Big Sky this normally isn't too much of a problem. I've never had an issue with it, in fact I've found sometimes even a month is too much time!

I feel like we should already be packing! Oh my goodness! *Runs away from computer and frantically starts packing*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011