Meet me on Monday!! June 6, 2011

Happy Monday everyone! As of today, it has been a year since I stopped nursing Alan. Unfortunately, someone has forgotten to inform my body and wardrobe of this, as I still seem to wear nursing bras! :D Lol one of these days I'll be able to throw them out, but right now I would have almost no bras. So they will have to work for the time being.

I started my Summer Art Classes today with my first Kindergarten class at 10. I had two sisters and a little boy in the class, and boy were they a talkative bunch! :) We were only able to get through two projects lol, The Summer Self Portrait and The Graphic Design Summer Project. But both turned out great! All the kids did so well! I was one proud teacher.

Please enjoy today's Meet me on Monday! Its short, but sweet today. :)




What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
A Green Apple Jolly Rancher that Korbin (Alan's BFF) didn't want to eat at daycare. Don't worry, he hadn't opened it lol! 

Do you "read" in the bathroom?
Um no lol.

I'm never in there for very long really. *Blushes* Really!

Plus Lon and I are a bit OCD about bathrooms, and thus only bathroom things belong in bathrooms. :) And books, magazines, etc. do not qualify for bathroom things lol.

I can't stand when someone is an inconsiderate driver!!!
Just this last weekend, I was driving on a main road and this big black truck tried to pass me illegally in the turning lane. Well, I just so happened to need to use that turning lane LEGALLY to turn left onto another street. I had to pull into the lane behind him and he almost ran into another car from oncoming traffic! I really hope a cop saw that Idiot jerk piece of poop driver and pulled him over, because I even had Alan with me in the car! Some people!

Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
Ha, grocery shopping...

How do I put this the right way? I don't want to freak people out... Oh I know!

Before Lon became a SAHD, we would do biweekly grocery shopping trips. Normally right around one of our paydays. But now that he is a SAHD and we are relying on only my small income, we normally do whenever-we-have-the-funds-to-go-shopping shopping trips.

Like I said I do not want to freak people out. Please understand that this is only a temporary thing until we downsize, we mostly eat at my parent's, and we eat a lot of free hunted meat. But this is the point we are at in our lives, and like animals we must adapt to it to survive.

And we are adapting, very well. :)

Comments

  1. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

    I also host my own weekend hop!
    http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here thurs-sun!
    http://btrbb.com

    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Tawna! I will check out your blogs today! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

She's Back!

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011