Happy Father's Day!!

Lon just woke up to a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast and watermelon from me. Alan spent the night at Grandma's last night so we could enjoy our wedding date, and once he gets dropped off here, we are gonna get going. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the oil changed in the car, so we will not be going to Red Lodge for hiking. :( But I still have grand plans.

We will be going to either Riverfront Park or Phipp's Park or maybe even the Yellowstone River for a picnic lunch and a little hike with Alan. Then we will be going to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a barbecue dinner. Grandpa won't be home from camping until around then and we want to spend time with him as well. :) Sounds like a good day!



Via


To my father:

You have always been there for me, since day one. You taught me how to ride a bike, tie my shoes, ride a dirtbike and four wheeler, drive a boat and play football. I know everyone says that Natalie is the daddy's girl, but I think I am as well. :) I have very fond memories of us camping, hiking, laughing, and loving together. And I hope to recreate some of those with Alan. He is also very lucky to have such a wonderful dad, but I know that Lon sometimes will model himself off of stories I have told him about you. See? Even Lon looks up to you and loves you. You must be one great dad. :) I love you to the moon and back dad. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me, or given me. I love you. :)

I wish all the fathers out there a Happy Father's Day. Please remember today dads, that the greatest gift a father could recieve today is his own children's love. When I asked Lon what he wanted today, he said, "Good food, and Alan to be by my side all day" Lol I knew I picked a winner! :D Happy Father's Day everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011