Fourth of July Plans

I know that I have posted about our plans for the fourth on here before, I think its just been on a blog hop or something. I thought I had already written a whole post on it before, but alas I haven't. So here you go!

We are going camping at Canyon Ferry Lake for the fourth. This is tradition with my side of the family to go camping here every year. Last year we went up for a few days, and had a wonderful time! Alan loves to see his family and camp with them! He loves being outdoors!

We will be leaving this Saturday morning, around like 11 am and will not be back until Monday night, around like 10 or 11 pm. I will not be taking my laptop with me, nor will I probably have service, so I will be absent from the blogging world for a while. But I plan on keeping a notebook "journal" for each day, so I remember our daily events! I can't wait to bring back many stories and hopefully pictures, I will probably have to do a week marathon of posts! I will not be participating in Meet Me on Monday or Motivational Monday this next week, and I will post my Month in Review: June 2011 post on July 5 instead of the first.

I am very excited to take a vacation from the social world, there has been a lot of drama in my real and online life. I plan on waking up early each morning, to meditate and watch the sun rise. I know I will enjoy and love and cherish every single moment I spend with my family and loved ones. I cannot even explain to you how much I look forward to this trip!

In other news, Alan did really well without Korbin today. I was very anxious and we had a talk about it before we went today, but he did just fine. He was able to play with his other friend Orian, and they made puppets with the big kid group. He was pretty proud. :) Korbin and his family will be leaving officially tomorrow. We will miss them so. Love you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011