Holy crow, its already been two months!!

I can't believe that I forgot to mention this morning that today is also our two month anniversary. But it is! The only reason I mention this even is because my wonderful husband surprised me with a homemade steak and potato dinner for us, for our two month anniversary. I knew there was a reason I married that guy lol! :P Just joking!




Wow these first two months really flew by for us, but we have been through so much in that short time. It has only made us stronger though. I feel like we are still so much in love too! Lon is always doing little sweet things for me like saving the last pop in the 12 pack, or waking up late when Alan fusses. He is such a sweet guy. I love him. :)




He is a wonderful father to Alan as well! Oh I love how much they love each other. You can just tell! I got really lucky when it came to picking the perfect dad for Alan, because no one else could ever replace Lon! They are perfect for each other!




Happy 2 month anniversary Lon! I love you so much! <3

And again, a huge thanks to the wonderful Jeff Bryson for doing such a great job on our wedding photos! :D

In other news, the weather here today was CRAZY!! All day long until I went to work, it was a warm 90 degrees. And then around five, while I was at work, it started pouring all randomly! But by the time I was off at eight, the rain had ceased and it was a nice 68 degrees out. Such odd summer weather Big Sky!!! I was grateful for the nice weather at the end of the day, it made my walk home from work really nice and peaceful. I loved it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Back!

Toddler Talk Thursdays and Adventures of a SAHD

Top Two Tuesday!! April 19, 2011